Kasey and Matt are the brains behind Turntable Kitchen. They only started Turntable Kitchen in 2010 (sorry! this originally said 2012), yet they've been featured almost everywhere it seems. I love watching great ideas grow...bravo to you both! They are so kind and down to earth, I've loved being able to get to know them a little better since we began working together this past winter on their new Turntable Kitchen t-shirts (for sale here). They are expecting their first baby this year—so happy for them both! Thank you so much Kasey and Matt for being a part of My Better Half!
1. Can't walk down the street without kneeling to pet every dog.
2. Loves dusk; everything looks prettier wrapped in a golden glow.
3. Once made $100 making and selling candles to neighbors in New Jersey (my early entrepreneurial pursuit!).
1. Dreams of being a superhero or member of The Rolling Stones when he "grows up."
2. First live concert experience was MC Hammer, Boyz II Men, and Jodeci.
3. Makes a great lasagna.
We met on the train going to work. Matt called me his 'eye contact crush;' he was the tallest person on the train so it was always easy to spot him. After we broke the ice and chatted, we decided to grab coffee. Our first date didn't quite go as planned (open comedy night at our favorite coffee shop wasn't really ideal for conversation). We ended up not going out again for another three months but that second sushi date was when something just clicked and the rest, as they say, is history. When it cam time to move in together, we simply carried his things three blocks down the street from his old apartment on 10th to my apartment on 7th.
Thank you Kasey and Matthew for being a part of My Better Half!