Thanks for being a part of My Better Half!
1. At any given moment would rather be picnicking in Paris with all her friends.
2. Secretly wishes she were a famous country singer.
1. First one on the dance floor.
2. Voracious collector of knick-knacks.
3. Is probably barefoot right now.
We met in 2008 through a mutual friend (Regan Johnson) while attending college at BYU. We bonded over our mutual love of bike riding, being vegetarian, and listening to punk rock music, which sparked a two-year romance. We had a hug party (wedding) in July, 2010 to celebrate the end of dating and the beginning of marriage, which continues to be a party. We currently live in Charleston and have big dreams of living in Nashville, Seattle, Austin, New York, and Paris, to name a few. For now we are content exploring Charleston, playing way too many board games (and karaoke), and cooking dinners together.
Thank you Colin and Lauren for being a part of My Better Half!
Photographs by Colin and Lauren Pinager