Wednesday, June 20, 2012
I've been a fan of Katie's blog since I started reading blogs. She is a pure delight—a beautiful photographer, an amazing painter, an awesome mom and to top it all off she has the cutest wardrobe you could ever imagine. She and Matt live in Ohio with Max and their soon to be new little girl! Thank you Katie and Matt for being a part of My Better Half!
1. Tattoo artist / ordained minister / excessive coffee drinker
2. Has fondness for Kung Fu movies
3. Hasn't had a hair cut in 12 years.
1. Collects red lipsticks and rubber erasers
2. Throws a mean party...no occasion or obscure holiday is safe.
3. Has a voice that goes up an octave when excited or talking to her sisters on the phone.
We met over coffee for business, as a couple of artists, a few years back and haven't gone a day since without being a pair. We're settled in Ohio...working and painting, making a home and raising our little ones, a boy of 7 and a little lady coming in early July!
Together, we love to sneak out for lunch dates, hide out in antique stores, and stay up late watching terrible TV. It has been a real pleasure finding that one person you can be creative with, go to for silly advice about hair or shoes, and argue over song lyrics with. Finding that lone soul that centers you...who you get to dream up big or simple with. We've gotten lucky in that way.
Thank you Matt and Katie for being a part of My Better Half!
PS. Michigan and Ohio are so close, we really need to plan a get together when we get back to the states!