Friday, April 13, 2012
Melanie and Ryan reside in Denver where Ryan works as a tax attorney and Melanie (of You are My Fave) blogs and makes for a living. Soon (!!!) baby Blodgett will make an entrance and they'll become a family of three. Thank you Melanie and Ryan for being a part of My Better Half!
1) Panics if there's no chocolate in the house.
2) Knows several of the Target cashiers by name.
3) Wishes National Treasure was based on a true story.
1) Refuses to drink the top of bottom of the carton of milk.
2) Likes Jane Austen more than his wife.
3) Has to cut his hair every few weeks.
Ryan likes to tell people we met at one of his rock shows where I was instantly smitten with his rock stance and killer guitar skills. The fact is we met in a musty smelling basement and the first thing I said to him was, "Has anyone ever told you you look like David Duchovny?" When he asked me on a first date a couple months later, I marched around my living room to a lively John Phillip Sousa march in celebration. The next day he made me crepes and I married him 18 months later.
Thank you Melanie and Ryan for being a part of My Better Half!