Friday, March 23, 2012
Josh and Naomi really don't need an introduction from me! I think it's a safe bet to assume we've all been fans of this adorable couple since their blog began. I met Josh and Naomi this past summer while living in DC, and they are just as sweet, kind, cute and generous as you'd imagine...if not more so. And don't even get me started on their sweet Eleanor. :)
Needless to say, I'm tickled pink to have them for My Better Half. Thank you Josh + Naomi!!
1) Will most likely be seen wearing a tie.
2) Does all the cooking at our house.
3) Would live off of Joe's Pizza in NYC if he could.
1) Sorta likes chocolate...a little bit.
2) Is a Triple Threat entertainer! There are home movies to prove it.
3) Her fun and creative personality regularly elicits hours of nonstop giggles from our toddler! It's amazing to watch...I love her!
We met in NYC while we were both attending school. On our first date, Josh spilt three glasses of water on himself. Despite that, we became best friends, fell in love and were married the following year. We like to laugh a lot, dream up entrepreneurial ideas together and eat good food. We live in Washington DC with our daughter, Eleanor, and english bulldog, Kingsley. This summer we'll be celebrating 5 years of marriage as well as the birth of our new baby boy!
Thank you Josh + Naomi for being a part of My Better Half!