Thursday, February 23, 2012
I started following Julie's blog years ago when Cree and I were living in the Philippines. We became blog pals, then pen pals, and this past summer we finally met in person for the Kinfolk Bee Harvest video shoot. I really like these two. They are incredibly talented and just really genuine people. I'm so glad they were up for a My Better Half feature!
1) Has an unabiding love for dinosaurs (If you could see his socks you would know–dinos all over them!)
2) Eats a lot of spicy food.
3) Dreams of one day owning a '69 Dodge Charger.
1) Collects pressed pennies.
2) Can listen to my favorite song on repeat for days.
3) Chooses pie over cake every time.
We spend our days together making films, dreaming up ideas, and saving our pennies so that we can one day own a house with a big garden. We started Tiger in a Jar last year after both of us quit our day jobs, to date the scariest/best decision we have ever made. Julie has a background in Graphic Design and Matt has been making films since he was old enough to hold a video camera. When we are not working, we like to watch old movies, make dinner together, and go for walks around our neighborhood.
Thanks Julie and Matt for being a part of My Better Half!